Sunday 8 September 2013

A New Year...a new look!

Welcome back to a new year at Lorna Jackson.
As I look back on the year that went by, I am proud to say that the Learning Commons at LJPS has undergone a wonderful transformation. Many students, present and past, as well as parents and staff have lent their expertise, time and energy to make this happen. So I must take this opportunity to thank them and applaud them for all that they did - for free. I must also say thank you to the parent council for their support - both financial and emotional. I could not have done this without them. I am happy to say that a number of our students have already toured the Learning Commons and have displayed their excitement at the change. Enjoy our new look and I am sure we will be spending many happy hours learning and playing together in it.
Mrs. Daryanani